Welcome to WeberJakobus
Your specialised recruitment consultancy for the legal, tax and compliance market.
As a recruitment consultancy operating throughout Germany we place in-house counsels, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors and compliance experts at all levels of seniority.
We pride ourselves on providing a first-rate consultancy service based on many years of experience. We, the Managing Directors, are your direct contacts providing personal support.
in a nutshell.
Recruitment l Direct & Executive Search.
For the perfect match.
WeberJakobus focuses on filling positions with in-house counsels, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors and compliance experts. Our success is built on a high-quality nationwide network and discreet, highly effective direct search. We cater equally to the needs of first-time job entrants, experienced professionals, established partners and high performers. Our first-class network is constantly growing and we benefit in particular from personal recommendations.
Your search: our mission.
As an independent service provider we guarantee employers flexible and targeted support for recruitment activities in demanding markets. We offer professionals interesting and varied options in line with their next step.
How we work:
- After we have discussed the job profile you will receive an initial market assessment. We provide advice on the best course of action and agree on the contract conditions and time frame.
- We support your projects personally and directly. You will receive regular feedback and so are always aware of the current status of your search.
- Via our network and pool of candidates and using direct search methods we identify candidates who match your requirements exactly. Here we attach great importance to a qualified and discreet initial contact. Professionals benefit from our high-quality network and access to the hidden job market too.
- Suitable candidates are presented in a detailed profile. If required, we can also coordinate interviews.
- We support the recruitment process up to the signing of the contract and, if you wish, beyond in the form of on-boarding measures.
Professional recruitment and career advice.
Because the next step is always also a strategic decision.
That is why you will find in WeberJakobus the ideal partner for your professional development and the move you are aiming for. We provide tailor-made recruitment and career advice for in-house counsels, lawyers, tax and compliance experts, which we have developed on the basis of our practical experience as specialised recruiters and the needs we have been asked to meet.
Our consulting and coaching services can be delivered throughout Germany both in person and online via digital media, as e-training or on the telephone.
Experienced sparring partners on equal terms.
All our consulting services are tailored to the respective target group and have been tried and tested in practice. Because they are highly goal- and success-oriented, they take comparatively little time and can be integrated into your busy working life.
Consulting services are carried out both by the Managing Directors themselves and through a nationwide network of experienced partners.
How we work:
- In an initial discussion, which is without any obligation, we discuss your personal career goals and how we can best support you in achieving them.
- If you are considering making a career move, we help you to identify your personal market value and suitable options on the open and hidden job market. We support partners in drawing up a business plan.
- With regard to your medium- and long-term career planning we advise you on the future environment in which you can develop in the way you envisage and maintain a valuable network. This gives you the best possible basis for decision making.
- We guarantee discretion and confidentiality. If a move is of interest to you, we will only contact our client with your prior consent and in accordance with your seniority and professional experience. We seek individual permission from you for each option. In principle, it is also possible to make an anonymous enquiry initially. We will prepare you for a personal interview to the extent you wish.
- We support the process providing regular candid feedback and, if you wish, further guidance.
Consulting that delivers results.
An overview of our consulting services:
How can we support you?
Do you have any further questions?
We have compiled answers to the most frequently asked questions for you here:
We are looking forward to hearing from you and will be happy to discuss in confidence further details of your inquiry regarding recruitment / direct search or career advice services.
Protecting your data has the highest priority for us. You can use the following link to send us documents in encrypted form:
Your team: Specialised. Personal. Experienced.
As qualified lawyers the Managing Directors can draw on many years of relevant experience both from their own professional practice and from their work as specialist recruitment consultants.
Anja Weber began her career as a lawyer in tax consulting with a Big Four company. This was followed by many years as...
Anja Weber began her career as a lawyer in tax consulting with a Big Four company. This was followed by many years as Managing Director and Partner at a medium-sized tax and auditing firm before she decided to move into recruitment consulting. Here she can combine her extensive professional experience as a specialist tax lawyer with expertise in specialised recruitment consulting.
In my experience, for recruitment to be successful it is essential to be able to understand and assess both the requirements of the client and the needs of the candidate. For me WeberJakobus means quality in consulting.
Christiane Jakobus, who herself graduated in Law, initially worked for several years as a lawyer and as Profit Centre...
Christiane Jakobus, who herself graduated in Law, initially worked for several years as a lawyer and as Profit Centre Manager in employment law at a leading specialist media company before deciding to move into specialised recruitment consultancy. She is a certified business coach, who has been trained at renowned institutions and has many years of relevant practical experience.
Bringing clients and candidates together and leveraging our experience and network for all sides is both what motivates me and what makes me successful. WeberJakobus stands for qualified support in a demanding environment.
For further information, please refer to my coach profile, which you can download here:
Why should you talk to WeberJakobus Recruitment Consultancy?
Because people make the difference.
We support people in their daily professional lives. We work with you as equal sparring partners. Our focus is two-fold: we strive to find the person who is the perfect fit for the position in terms of both their expertise and personality. And we offer the professionals we interact with focused conversations and additional support.
Our added value - your benefit.
Our long-standing clients and partners emphasise these three benefits in particular:
- We are a reliable partner with many years of market, consulting and recruitment experience
We focus on our core competencies in the placement and consulting of legal experts, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors and compliance experts. As a dependable partner we work responsibly, reliably and discreetly.
- Our independence as an established specialist recruitment consultancy for demanding markets
As a purely owner-managed company, we can act quickly, flexibly and on an individual basis. We are committed to our values and motivation. Shared long-term success is important to us. To achieve it, we set high standards for ourselves and our work – and we are willing to be judged by these.
- Personal consulting to lighten your load
We, the Managing Directors, are your contact persons and you can reach us directly and personally. Our motivation to support you in your busy working day – whether by recruiting for demanding positions or providing targeted advice – is immediately apparent.
Contact us here: